Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Juicing Day 3

Well it's day 3 of my juice fasting process.  I woke up 2 hours before the alarm, and here I sit, bright-eyed and bushy tailed drinking my daily warm water and lemon concoction that I got from a dear friend.  I TRIED to go back to sleep, to no avail.

I guess day 3 isn't that bad.  I was expecting to feel terrible.  I only lost 1 lb yesterday (yes I gave in to the scale AGAIN this morning, figured well, since I am up anyway...) and I didn't have one thing to eat, I simply upped my juice intake to the recommended amount.  Hey, 1 lb in a day, I will take it!!!   So much for my "do not weigh in" note, right?  LOL I'm a lost cause for sure!  :)

So now I have the daunting task of figuring out exactly what kind of juice I am going to take with me for my 8 hour day.  And another one to take with me for before and after my run this afternoon.  Doesn't help that I woke up to a snow covered ground... um, isn't it springtime???  Seriously???  First thing I am going to is make a cup of my 1, 2, 3 juice... that will wake me up even more, so that my mind is clear to scour juice recipes.  I have to make a huge batch this morning for sure, of some kind.   The one last night that I made, that was red but turned brown, well, I choked down two 16 ounce batches of it last night... won't be making that one again.  Umno.

I found two juices that I am going to try, as I sip on my favorite 1, 2, 3 juice, that is OVERLOADED with ginger... guess I wasn't as awake as I thought, when I made it lol.  :)  I am hopeful that they will taste good!  My next issue is how to carry them both to work, when I don't work in an office.  Hubby said maybe in a cooler?  He might have an idea there!!!  :)  But yes, so far today is turning out to be a great day... although it is snowing very hard outside.  (I couldn't see the snow earlier, when I peeked out my window before dawn).  I hope it stops soon!  Well, off to work I go, with my 3 juices.  :)


Interesting day. I got through the morning on my 3 shakes.  So I was good.  It was snowing hard here, so I ended up not running outside today, because I am NOT injuring my ankle again, trying to run outside, and I am not a fan of the hamster wheel, so I came on home.  And I went to bed.  I slept for 4 hours, just woke up and am still tired.  Here is a picture of the sun, which is clouded by snowfall... You can't see the snow, really, but it is coming down pretty good here.



To me, this is day 3.  But hubby says it is only day 2 because I had a salad on Sunday night.  :(  So I am not as far along as I would like to be, because I ate a small salad with guac on it.  SO now it is time to find something to juice.  I am not sure what I will make at this point.  I am tired, and a little crabby(ish) and REALLY want to just chew something to satiate myself.  I am not really hungry, although hubby is in the kitchen making tacos... I would love to eat one or 10 right about now, just for the chewing factor.  I wanted to go to the movies tonight with hubby, but I honestly think at this point the movie butter popcorn would get the best of me.  So we will wait until next week.  I can't wait to get to the second part of this message, that is sticky noted to my computer screen:



That saying is off the Netflix movie, "Hungry 4 Change".  I may watch that one again tonight.  Ok, off to make a juice, then I am probably going back to back to bed.... sleeping past "satiation pangs" is the easiest for me.  I hope tomorrow is better.  I was fine this morning... this afternoon is a little rough, but I will get through it.

Probably offline for the rest of the day, so...

TTFN~



No comments:

Post a Comment