Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Juicing Day 4

Day 4.  Lost 1.3 lbs yesterday.  I don't care how slow my weight loss is, remember I had 5 doctors tell me I would never lose weight without gastric bypass surgery.  So I am THRILLED with how much I have lost thus far!  I decided with my friend last night (the one who is juice fasting with me) that we would have a few new mantras.  I AM satisfied.  I AM NOT hungry.  I CAN have it, but I DON'T want it.  And we will NEVER gain this weight back.  Not in so many words.  Last night was tough.  I couldn't sleep.  I was thinking about getting up and having something to eat, when I wasn't even hungry!  I tossed and turned for 4 hours, and finally went out and watched TV until around 2AM.  I just couldn't sleep for anything!  Once I wound down with a new show on Netflix I was finally able to drift off and sleep until almost 8AM.

Very busy day today.  Then the inlaws are coming this afternoon, so I better get running.  I am not as tired feeling as I was yesterday afternoon, so we shall see how it goes.  I may have a just-fruit juice before they arrive, to pick up any thoughts of being tired.... I will need some energy, so I don't look sleepy.  :)

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment