Friday, March 28, 2014

Juicing Update

I'm down another half pound.  Last two days have been difficult, as I haven't gone to the bathroom since the beginning of the week.  So I had a salad last night with balsalmic vinegar on it, in order to get things "moving" again.  I really needed that.  Because yesterday I didn't lose anything (and in all honesty, gained .2 lbs, so...)  But I ended up going a little bit last night and that made me feel better and a little less bloated.  I am bloated this morning too, but at least I am losing again.  So I am officially down 17 lbs since March 1.  I will take it.  :)

Decided I will do this for 2 weeks instead of 1.  I can do it.  Its hard, yes, but I can do it.  If you are going to take this one, the best way is to do it with a friend.  It makes it so much easier.  I don't think I could do this without my friend, who's doing it with me.

Made 68 ounces of juice last night for today's long work day.  I am going to just keep on sticking to it and see where it gets me.  Current issues: skin is dry, lips are bumpy (like sand?) and hair is dry... I haven't had these symptoms all winter, so not sure which type of mineral I am low in.  I have been craving salt and protein.  ESPECIALLY yesterday.  It was a hard day, for sure, especially yesterday afternoon.  I was ready to just eat anything salty or with protein.  Very weird.

Tonight my tummy was hurting VERY badly.  I would attribute it to the fact that I just couldn't go to the bathroom.  Haven't been all week.  Ok a tiny tiny bit last night after eating a salad for some roughage.  So my fasting friend and hubby both recommended I drink some coffee.  (EW! I HATE COFFEE).  It was soooo gross.  But I downed 2 cups, fighting all the way.  And one hour later I had water coming out... no joke and since I am blogging everything just for me to remember, it smelled exactly like the juice I have been drinking.  So I know there was just a backup of juice.. somehow.  I am not sure how that all works.  BUT I did get to go finally.  My stomach feels really yucky after the coffee.... gonna be a long night.  But I am so glad I finally got to go this week.

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment